View Single Post
Old 26-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold
My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Hi all bros! Been reading some very good stories over here, so i thought i would like to contribute a story from my uni days to pay back the community here. My first time writing story so be patient please. Starting part may be a bit dry and not much action, but i feel that is necessary to develop the story bit by bit. Hope it's up to yall expectation! Names have been changed for all characters... Here goes.....

My name is Jun. I was 22 when i entered uni. I wasn't a very good student in my sec sch and jc days, often spending time playing pool and chasing girls, so my results very chui and i couldn't get into local uni. After my NS, ended up studying in a private uni. Gosh, the school fees were expensive, but there are other benefits as well. Firstly, my school hours were very flexible, and there are a lot of chiobus in my course. The best part was, half my class were international students from the region. There were girls from Msia, Indonesia, China, Korea, India, Vietnam and Jap girls. However, there was one Korean girl in my class that caught my attention immediately. Her name was Kim Eun-Hye, she was 18 then. For short, i'll just refer to her as Kim in this story.

Pretty sure yall know who DJ Soda is. Kim looked exactly like her, but au naturel. My brain rewind back a bit, I first caught a glimpse of her during the freshman orientation camp. We were at tanjong beach doing some games, and we were all dressed in sportswear. She wore a small yellow T-shirt with a floral print bikini top underneath, and her B cups were straining against the clothes. She wore a white FBT that wrapped her perky butt well, but exposed her butt cheek a bit every now and then macam teaser shot. Her smooth, toned, long slender legs were perfect. If only i could.....

"MR JUN! Perhaps you would like to share what your daydream is about with the class?"

Siao liao, kena caught daydreaming by my ang moh professor, first day of class somemore.

Me: Sorry Prof Kevin, almost lunch time, was thinking what to have for lunch and thought of bibimbap i had in Seoul... Won't happen again

Kevin: I love korean food too, but it better not happen again! Now back to Communications!

Me: Sorry Prof... (of course you like korean food, in fact you like all kinds of food, you obese amurican)

Meanwhile, the whole class laughs because they thought the same way as me about Kevin, and i caught Kim looking at me, ahm cheoing and covering her mouth as she giggled. So cute!

TBC