View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 22
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Was at one of the houses in L16, Ran out of selections as most of my choices have to queue. So I thought why not try across the road 1651, so I asked for tong tong, gotta wait and shunzi, available. Well as running out of time, I said ok, since she is supposed to be Chio and may go back.

When she came, she gives me an impression of a china ah lian. Her hair was long straight, but she purposely blow dry to give it body. But that makes her hair look like a wig.

Her facial features are quite nice, she is more of the cute and impish type. Anyone likes to bonk secondary school girl liana can try. But her eyelids are fake and too long.

Her svc is also like secondary school girl, limited. She does her cat bath and Bj. but she is not comfortable with being serviced or kissing.

Haha, so in the end, though I am ok with the cute face, but I find her gfe not enuf for me, probably will try other girls before thinking of a rtf.

haha i had tried her when she just arrived last time also ... for her service is nothing much to shout about

but indeed she got a pretty schoolgirl looks and infact if u know her better, shes actually bery chatty

her gfe and service will increase after more rtf as known from some bro