View Single Post
Old 28-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Sleazy Rendezvous with a Pretty Babe

A Sleazy Rendezvous with a Pretty Babe

WL Name - Coco
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.66 to 1.67m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L18H05 (Club 5)
Misc Info - Debuted in Apr 2013

Coco is neither slim nor plump ... B cupper frontal assets with pale brown eraser size nipples which look great ... Nice perky rear with tummy impression getting more obvious ... She needs to watch her diet now ... She built like Zhiling 1805 (not sure if the latter has slimmed down now) ... Fair and super smooth complexion ... BTW, I like her sharp facial features ... Big double eyelid eyes and sharp high bridged nose ... oval facial shape with almost flawlessly fair complexion ... She has thick eye-brows which look like they were tattooed as they do not look natural to me. If they are not tattooed, it may be drawn by dark liner ... She wore a micro-mini short and exposed an generous amount of butt cheeks ... They were even more obvious as she sashayed up the stairs of heaven whilst I tailed behind her ogling at her rear asset non-stopped and gotten an immediate hard-on as a result ...

She provide me with a repertoire of fantabulous services, lotsa GFE and passionate frenching from start, during shower till the grand finale on the bed ... OMG! Exceptionally, this time I was not able to sustain long in the main course as she simply overwhelmed me ... Shiokalicious, man! She has pretty looking pussy which moisten up quickly with my cunnilingus ... She was skilful in licking all over my erotic zones but no AR provided ... Her deep-throated BBBJ was damn solid with ideal suction pressure too ... Her BBBJ action was rather stylo mylo ... Lots of upper torso motions and twisting of her head while engulfing the whole length of my heirloom into her smally mouth simultaneously. I thought I was a supporting Actor in a AV shoot ... Her pretty face plus her sexy action drove me crazy! Absolutely shiokalicious!

FJ with her was simply and truly heavenly as her downsouth opening was superbly tight and moist plus she was very proactive and really into having sex with me as if she enjoying together with me ... We adopted various sex patterns before we climaxed in missionary ... Lotsa engaging french kisses during missionary before I reached the heat of the moment ... Another fantabulous session for me!

Without a doubt, she is of gem calibre ... Her Good looks and excellent service + attitude put the cherry in the cake ... Whats more can I ask for?!

Looks - 7.6/10
Bod - 7.2/10
Tits - 7.5/10
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10
Shower Action - 7.5/10
Fore-play - 7.5/10
AR - N/A
French Kiss - 7.7/10
BBBJ - 7.8/10
FJ - 7.8/10
Attitude - 8.8/10
RTF - Absolutely yes!