Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Panaceajuice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for SD/ Weekly & biweekly arrangements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivianward View Post
Rooting for my fellow SB. Don't give up hope!

Have you tried The Sugar Book and Seeking Arrangement? You can try there if you have not. I highly recommend you to subscribe to premium if you didn't. It is really different and some potential SDs only talk to premium members to avoid getting scammed. But it doesn't mean that there are no scammers in the premium group. So be careful.

SA also has features like "boosting" which will help you with more "hits". Of course, all these needs abit of money. But I personally think that it is a good investment.

In my opinion, helping to book hotels should only be done once you feel that you can trust him. A married man who wants to play should take a little bit of risk too. Wanna be scared, then just stick to your wife at home. First meet ups should only be meals/drinks, not directly at the hotel.

I had alot of bad experiences too which has also built me to be where I am today as a SB. Initially, I was also super nice and considerate because I didn't wanna risk losing that potential SD or kill the mood by "behaving in a transactional manner". However, my kindness was taken for granted. I got fucked for free. So it is really not worth it.

An SD who tries to negotiate his way out to something that is 100% beneficial to him is really not a true SD. Alot of guys claims to be looking for SBs but looking at the way they do it, it is really just hiring the same FL for a few times a month. A true SD will genuinely care for your well being.

Stand firm. Give in only when they give in first. Do not sacrifice anything when you have not received anything. The sugar industry is tough. But once you get past the stage, no one can take advantage of you anymore.

By the way I do agree with my babe PrettyMannequin, try not to sound too negative. It may turn good potential SDs off.

You can PM me if you need advice.

Take care for now.
Thanks so much for the advice babe. I really appreciate it.

Finally there is a respected female voice here who can help stand up for us. If not we always kena bullied. Its nice to see women supporting others coz so many women are so catty to each other.

I have tried SeekingArrangement. But not as a premium member. Those two time wasters are from there. My experience is that its a massive waste of time. Lots of time wasters and all dun want monthly, want to pay $500-800 per meet which I rejected all. I did meet some v nice guys from SBF last time so hopefully can meet some nice guys again.