View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I beg to differ. While their top priority is get more money here, that does not mean they enjoy servicing 10 over guys a day to get there. If someone bao them, why not? If they find someone ok to be with so they need not slog to survive back home, why not? I also want to correct they prefer guys from China. A lot actually love the lifestyle in Singapore, also singaporean guys.
To some extent I agree with this. I mean if I were in their shoes I’ll also prefer to take the easy way out... Less work more reward lol. But at the end of the day who are we to judge whatever they’re doing. It’s their life that they’re leading so just leave it up to them to decide what they want to do. For me whenever I visit an ML I just try to treat them with respect and kindness lor... hopefully they can also treat me the same way haha.