View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Working at the Club

Alexis gave Mike one last wink and swallowed his cock in one motion. She almost choked herself as Mike’s cock was slightly longer than mine. For a guy who was receiving a blowjob for the first time, the sensation must be so strong that he would sure be wriggling.

Mike: “Oooohhh… It feels so darn good..”
Alexis: *Busy* *Slurp slurp*

Mike: “Ooohhh… I gonna cum..”
Alexis: *Nods*

Mike: “I AM CUMMINGGGGGGG”

At the last moment Alexis pulled out Mike’s cock and stroke it fiercely, spruces of cum sprayed on her face, body and literally everywhere. I knew the feeling, he came so fast because it was his first blowjob and he hadn’t had sex in a full week.

Alexis: “Now you feeling better?”
Mike: “I am in heaven…”

Alexis: “Ok.. Guai.. Go wash yourself up… I still haven’t finish my shower leh..”
Mike: “Oh then I wash in the bathtub can liao..”

Alexis: “Ok, I continue my bath… Be ready for next round ah…”
Mike: “Humphhh… I old liao leh…”

Alexis: “What…”
Mike: “You mean Jimmy can have two round in quick succession?”

Alexis: “Erm… Highest record is 4 rounds in a night leh…”
Mike: “I really lose liao.. I am 34 leh… Old liao!”

Alexis: “Haiyo… Then me how?”
Mike: “You wash up first… Maybe I rest rest a while…”

Alexis unwillingly stood up and continued with her shower. She was getting so wet while giving Mike a blow, and yet Mike has now indicated that it was game over for him!

Alexis‘s horniness did not wear down, instead it grew stronger and stronger. As she finished her shower and returned to the room, Mike was sitting on the bed looking at her. To her surprise, Mike was holding a dildo in his hands.

Alexis: “Wah, how come you have such stuff?”
Mike: “I buy for Amanda, told her to use this when I am not around… But she got mad, say she don’t like such stuffs…”

Alexis: “Oh, so you bring it here la..”
Mike: “My day has ended, but yours not yet ma… Come.. Lie down..”

Alexis got the idea and was delighted to try something new. But she had to show some resistance.

Alexis: “How you know I will want to use this leh?”
Mike: “I want to see you masturbate with this thingy… I like to see girl masturbate.. Maybe my little brother can wake up and have second round leh?”

Alexis: “Oh… Like that ah…”
Mike: “You don’t like the idea?”

Alexis took over the dildo from Mike, it was a pink 8-inch dildo and according to Alexis‘s description – “Much larger than yours also, seems like American size” – is damn big. She gulped and attempted to deep throat it. This scene caught Mike by surprise and his little brother showed slight sign of awakening.