View Single Post
Old 21-01-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Working at the Club

The momentum was building up faster than I had first expected, my cock was already rock hard and the feeling to fuck was at sky high. I whispered by Alexis‘s ear to say how much I wanted her, and she responded with a slutty moan.

Alexis: “I want you also… I think I am… Very wet le…”
Me: “Eat lollipop first…”

Alexis: “Hehehehe… I give you special treat today…”
Me: “What treat?”

Alexis: “Take off your pants first… “

I took off my pants and my cock sprung to life, pre-cums already making their way out of my cock head. The absence of sex for the past 4 days proved to be too much for it to bear.

Alexis: “I release you first… You 4 days didn’t release liao… Sure very tight now…?”
Me: “Ya…”

Alexis: “Hehehe…”

Without further indication Alexis mouthed my whole cock. It caught me by total surprise as she has never given me a BBBJ before. It was, to her, that cocks are where urine were released, asking her to put the hose in her mouth makes her very uneasy. But I guess that she was too horny to wait for me to get a condom.

The BBBJ was fantastic, much nicer than with a cap on. Alexis looked up at me, sitting on the meeting room table, with her innocent eyes. Her blowing skills have improved a lot under my guidance, and for once I was sure that she was eyeing for me to cum, as her suction was very strong and her hands were busy tickling my balls.

Me: “Wait… You so aggressive, I will cum in no time…”
Alexis: (Nod nod) (Suck suck) (Slurp slurp)
Me: “You want me to cum in you?”

Alexis: (Shakes head) (Panicked and pulled out her mouth)“No… Cum on my body…”
Me: “On your suit…?”

Alexis: “Doesn’t that make you hornier?”
Me: “Ah shit… I am cumming…”

With Alexis teasing me, she urged me to spray my cum on her body, with her office suit still on. I couldn’t resist the invitation, and with my mind picturing the scene I had the urge to ejaculate. Alexis upped the tempo by thrusting my cock with both her hands. I felt the first spruce of cum reaching my cock head, and couldn’t control any longer. I shot all I had onto Alexis‘s face, body, and the meeting table.