Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info

A real story to share.

About 2 years ago was in Shangri-La for a short business trip. From memory Bats was under unscheduled renovation and some girls turned up unaware. Some went off, and couple hanging around for prospecting in lobby areas. Came across one nice skin Sundanese who was 29 then. Didn't have that WL look at all and more like a young housewife. Later found out she has a baby girl who was 3 years old. Bought her a drink at lobby bar and started negotiating. She won't move an inch despite my persistence. Alright, gave in for 1 juta ST as I was lazy to go hunting at night since having an early flight next morning.

Yes, indeed she had the GFE performance but everything was pretty acceptable. But could tell she is classy, good complexion, nicely dressed and not your average WL. She was clean, smell good and despite having a baby (she is a divorcee), she is certainly a looker.

We kept in touch all these years but that was the only time we bonked. So I get to know more about her later. She is renting an apartment with a maid to take care of her baby, and also supporting her youngest sister to college. Se travels to Japan, and Korea for skiing vacations, to NZ, Bali, Bangkok and Singapore. I wonder why a single mother without formal income could survive the high life?

Then one day she told me about a Mr. Robert from Singapore who has been sustaining her lifestyle. Occasionally TT her the money to meet him during his overseas business trips etc. Every year end period, she would go overseas with her family on vacation....Robert would remit anything S$4K to S$7K in one go. Every quarterly when Robert is in Jakarta, she would accompany him for couple days. [part I]