Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

continue from pg 1247

Day 2
After taking a short nap, wake up feeling more fresh and went to the nasi padang food opposite formosa (near money changer). Ordered fried fish,fried egg, vege, rendang lembu and kopi. Food was average by standard which cost about 30k. Then later went to nagoya hill shopping centre jalan jalan for a while.

Not long after cock was feeling a bit itchy, so walked to new berlian to have a short time at 150k. It was late afternoon, so not many cewek to choose from, about 8 leftover. The chio and good one has long already been taken away, so left those CMI and below average one. So Bo bian loh, choose the best of the worst one loh, a petite size 28 years old javanese cewek. After paying to mami, went upstair to one of the room. Was given one hour maximum.

The condition of the room was really damn jialat man. The light in the room was dim, toilet shower not working properly, bedsheet look abit dirty and room wall and floor was also stained. That reduced half of my mood leow. (Now I can understand why I am the only customer who do at the joint). How I wish they have a VIP room for customer who want to enjoy a better environment.

Started off with some foreplay then put on safety cap and proceed straight to cowgirl. While she was riding on top of me, I played with her b-cup boobs. The view of seeing her tetek (breast) bouncing up and down while riding increases my urge to ejaculate. Then quickly stop and told her to change to another position - doggie style.

During doggie, the first few entry was rather tight. But after a while, she began to squirt a little and penetration was smooth. Then the excitement of seeing my cock thrusting in and out of her vagina, the sight of her buttock, and the ability to thrust deeply into her as I hold her and feel her breasts has finally make me cum.....

After that just wash up quickly and left the joint feeling sextisfy. No doubt the place was rather run-down, but if were to compare geylang lorong 18 goldfish tank thai tomyam prostitute at S$50 for 25 mnutes, short time at batam joint is more worth it - less than half the price 150k=S$20 and double the time of 1 hour.

Then walked to windsor food court to have seafood dinner order chili crab, fried sotong, fried rice and drinks for just 173k. After that ordered a bottle of beer and enjoy the sunset scenery there. Really like the open concept of windsor food court which is spacious, windy, entertaining, good view of beer cewek and many variety of food to choose from.

After having a satisfy meal, walked back slowly and saw permata indah just opposite windsor food court. Saw the advertisement outside hiring cashier, bargirl or maybe OKT? (anybody interested? ) Did not go in as my sperm bank haven't recover so just slowly walked back to formosa hotel room to take a bath.

After having a comfortable hot shower, had a cup of coffee and relax in the room for a while. After that, skin itchy feel like having massage again. Since it is still early about 8.30pm, went down to alishan KTV located at level 4 to see see look look. The cewek at the entrance there greeted me smilingly and invited me in to see mami. Mami brought me to view the girl on display, quite many good looking ones. Was quoted 500k for ST and 700k for long time. After that walked out and went to King's massage to look at the photo album and chose a sweet looking massage cewek and told counter girl to send cewek to my room...

to be continued............