Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
You all saw 2 the advertisements for Soaplands in Japan. Some even have AV Stars freelancing. My questions always are, in Japan I know its illegal to sell penetrative sex and that is why I see in all their advertisements, they will put anything and everything even anal action but they will never say that vaginal sex is available.

So my question is, cos I never find prostitutes in Japan before, when you go to these soaplands and call an AV star for example or any girl and in the advertisements, it never say that vaginal sex is available, is it really NO NO or its understood it is always available just cannot say only?
Hey man, in case u are still confused. Yes, soapland is the place where the local go for the "hon ban" action. "Hon Ban" means real action, not fake, not virtual, not imagination and yes, so it means full vaginal fuck service.

However if u went to such a shop and din get the vaginal sex, it means that the shop u went to is probably not a soapland shop. If it's a real soapland shop, u hv to get past the reception which maybe problematic becoz many shops do not serve foreigner. And even if u manage to get pass the reception, the lady who serve u may not be 100% Japanese. Supposing the shop has 10 ladies working. But when the staff knows that u are a foreigner, he will take away many photos leaving those that are actually Japanese mix with other races (like Chinese, Philippines, Koreans, Thai, etc) It is a bit tricky to identify whether these ladies are 100% native or not unless u can speak Japanese well, understand their system and culture well and a native Japanese brought u to the shop.

Anyway, dun think too much. Just enjoy their service if u cant really differentiate the 100% natives or mix "halves". Have fun!