View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibiltu View Post
Hey bros, so basically I been seeing a FL abroad for past year. She originally from an agency but after third time booking she gave her hp number and said to book direct.

Since then she keep messaging me sending photos, kisses etc and saying she misses me and wants to see me again.

Last few times she stayed way longer than usual and looks awkward when I handed over the money.

Last time she stayed overnight and I gave her some more money than usual to be nice. Once she got back home she messaged me angry saying not to give her more money, that she didn't like it, and that if I was going to give her anything the normal amount was enough.

What do you bros read into this? She KC? Or am I the fool and she is playing me ten steps ahead?
Bro..kc is a long game of fishing.

Depending on how u present urself during the trip can give her the wrong impression that u r a good catch or looking for gf.

Anyway like boss said fnf. If not prepared for such heart pain and pocket hole. Move on and delete all contacts