Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 03:16 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I do leg raise and crunch everyday, esp on bed, lol.

Bro, with your kind of body, if u fuck the girl in missionary , with your body upright and hold her legs wide open on your shoulders, or turn her body slightly sideway with her one leg raised, the girl can see your bicep, forearm and abds. Will surely impress the girl to some extent

On 2 Aug 2018, i fucked Yu Hang (1431) for the 1st time. In the above two positions, she praised my arms, abds (4 packed) a few times. After that, i just pulled out the cap and raw her without asking. She didnt object (she also didnt know whether i would tip her). When feeling going to shoot, i asked her whether could shoot in her mouth, she shyly agreed.

However, she didnt agree on raw and cim for subsequent visit even though i was willing to pay much more. She said it happened on the spur of the momen only.

Another important element is able to talk well in Mandarin. If u have a gd command of Chinese and can talk well, u break the ice relatively easily. Many WLs said that they have the impression of i being their long known friend even they meet me for the 1st time.

Smiling is also a very critical weapon as well.
Brother DPower, you botak head but hor, too bad you don’t look like Vin Diesel leh. You better take care of your didi. You check into 1658A room and prepare yourself. U shower shower nice nice, brush brush teeth and you then take pill. You get hard didi before wl come in room. wl come in room saw u naked and your didi oredi markita liao. Brother u bery the funny siao! Hehe! I didn’t tell lies hor, wL u tried told me de. Now cannot play pray, got falsehood Bill. Hehehe.