View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This further prove that you are one who has poor judgement of facts. You are in fact blinded by your own misleading perception.

BTW, 123hu, haidilao, gogeylang. lovemyfans, peachblossom, cuteboiboi and jackmadrid (latest clone) are all clones of a coward individual. Do not put my nick alongside his as he is a coward who dare not use his master account to troll. I do not wanna waste my time arguing with clone. He was the one who came after me because he can’t get over the fact that I have exposed him as a okt runner and for whacking him real hard in the public. BTW he is an ex runner of okt Seng @ 1649/2047.
Yeah yeah that guy, correct. That guy was a nut, but he was a perceptive nut, man. You on the other hand - a naive simpleton. You two are made for each other, really.

I mean, you probably one of those when fucking a prostitute you think the prostitute is in love with you, right. Like, she says your such a good fucker and you just take it in left right centre.