View Single Post
Old 26-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!
Re: I did not see that coming..

Just before slumber claimed me, I wondered whether Carol was really sleeping or not.

I awoke to the sun streaming through the little slit in the curtains which we always left. I needed to pee and was sporting my morning wood, forgetting that Carol was in the room, I hopped out of bed in my sleep clothes with tentage in my shorts and was about to make my way to the toilet when I locked eyes with Carol. It was an interesting, awkward and exciting moment, to see her eyes widen at the tent in my shorts as she glanced down and her trying to stifle a little gasp. You could see she was fighting to keep eye contact with me rather than look down at my tentage. She looked intrigued.

Houses: Oh! Morning Carol! Forgot you were in the room.

With that I casually walked over to the couch and kissed her on her forhead. My tent has somewhat subsided by now, but was still semi-hard.

Carol: Morning dad!

She sat up to give me a hug and as she reached up to hug my torso, her hand brushed against my tent. Whether on purpose or accidentally, I don't know but my little bro stirred to life again. She then used me as leverage to pull herself up from the sofa to give me a full body contact hug. It felt uncomfortable with my little bro pushing against her soft stomach. I reached around and returned the hug. I stood there with her kneeling on the couch with her head buried in my chest for what seemed like an eternity. Carol's body was swaying from side to side a little, each sway gently rubbing on my little bro. If I did not break this contact, pre-cum would stain her shirt soon..

I disentangled myself from her and said I had to use the toilet and would be back soon. She seemed a little disappointed but hid that well.

I hurried off and as I was in there, I was trying to calm myself down. This for me was the beginning of a long slippery slope and I wondered if I wanted to take the slide.

As I was washing my hands, there was a knock on the bathroom door, I opened it and it was Carol.

Carol: Sorry I really need to pee too...

As the toilet had its own enclosure, I let her in and I continued with my morning ritual. I am somewhat old fashioned and love the closeness of a blade for a good shave. So I lathered up and had shaving cream all over my chin and cheeks when I heard the toilet flush and Carol came out to wash her hands. I moved aside and after she finished washing her hands, she just stood there watching me through the mirror.

Houses: What at you looking at?

Carol: Just at you dad, I don't ever recall watching my dad shave. It is an interesting experience for me. Do you mind?

Houses: Not at all.

With that she just stood by my side watching me in the mirror, her eyes scrutinizing my every move. Her hands almost touching my thighs. It was so hard not to have an erection but I willed my little bro down.

As I finished..

Houses: Ok shows over, I going to take a shower.. scoot.. with that I washed up patted dry my face and ushered her to the door and sent her back into the room with a little pat on her bum. It felt so firm, so smooth.