Old 29-08-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gaziegigs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Hi there..... I don't normally send out post or FR bout the flings i've had only thru their stables website or even direct thru their operator moderator. Seeing you guys posted a very good and well good services bout the gals from different stables, makes me wonder, is it really good...? My previous stables went busted after a few years back amd that moment, he'd recommended his gals with very good services and also through his recommendations and does live up his gals standards before and after services. Do forgive me guys or bros down here, but lately, me do not wish to shame some of the stables down here as recently last month, me had a very bad experience with one of the stables, me just wonder, after promises of good standards to his customers like us, once upon reaching on site, whatever promises the operator told us really does not lift up the expectations to what we really wants.

Yes, i believe that this gals are here to find some extra cash and talk "Money" is that all what they want but i believe, do correct me if i am wrong, compared to years back, standard of services are quite of the drops.

Well, i do want to give myself a chance again to tryout some new stables out there but please tru to be honest with your recommendations with your gals and dun just give false hope cuz it is also our hard earn money too and not everytime we have the time to try outs of your gals, we do not mind to throw that cash but please.... How i wish my old previous stable was still around..... Haiz.... Anyways good night everyone and sure confirm kena bash by some of our bros over here.... Hahaha....