View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 01:42 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Anything you say, son of a whore and pimp.

Or actually, maybe you are not even a man behind that nick.

Maybe you are the daughter of a whore and pimp.

Lol. Because which man bitches like you over one comment about his mom’s poor customer service at her workplace, whorehouse 1649.
You are displaying your stupidity. It is a no brainer that prostitution and gambling are lucrative businesses. Sure make. Anyone with a brain wants in. Ok lah the women I know don't support. But all the men would invest without even thinking twice.

Had the govt been willing to issue licenses for brothels that would have been a mad scramble to get one. Just like how everyone would die to open a mahjong den. Everybody wants in, just don't put in their name. Only a dumb fuck like you thinks it's embarrasing to be a pimp. Have you seen David's car? Does he look embarrassed? Don't jealous leh.

I tell you what's embarrasing. Taking the bus and being able to only afford $80 fucks. That's your life. A poor man's son.

I'm pretty sure my so-called father can afford to hold my wedding at Ritz Carlton. You think I'll be ashamed? Hahahaha. Yours would be at the void deck.

Embarrased my father is a pimp? Don't kid yourself. I would be the most popular guy in school.

Grow the fuck up.