View Single Post
Old 22-12-2003, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
websurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Seminoma / Hydrocole

I have a posting regarding the topic Seminoma.

After much consideration, I realize it will be impossible for me to post all the relevant information for everyone in this forum. Nevertheless, in my personal opinion, I am still very presistant with idea that every samster should have a basic knowledge of the above.

Interested samters may want to spend some time with this link:

www.emedicine.com/med/topic2250.htm

Unknown to some samsters, they may think I'm starting a irrelevant tread. But rest assured, you will not think this way if you were in my shoes.

To put it short and simple, Seminoma is just like women having a tumour in the breast and thus developing breast cancer. As in man, you develope a tumour in your testicles which is diagnos as Seminoma if it is cancerous. If you are lucky, or unlucky should I say, you might end up loosing one of your testicles.

The above posting was posted with my best knowledge and would appreciate without qualms any comments.

websurfbastard