Old 27-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bonk 2 + 1 Roommate

Gemma laid down dead on the floor while she fingered herself looking at the brave Nat receiving two cocks at once. Nat couldn’t even contain her moans with a dick in her mouth. It was definitely what she asked for, a fucking cockfest for a horny bitch like her.

Thrust after thrust, moans after moans, Nat still have plenty of strength as her hips and tongue were twisting around for our dicks to be satisfied.

Both Ken and I were about to cum as we removed our dicks off Nat and grabbed Gemma and positioned them kneeling down facing our glorious dick. They grabbed our dicks and balls and jacked it real hard as we gave them a final champagne shower on their distinctly different yet seductive face.

“Let us clean up…! We have a long day ahead of us…” Gemma smiled and licked our cum off her cum-stained face.

“Look…! These were the lingerie we tend to seduce you guys.” Nat hurriedly grabbed a pair of black lingerie, enthusiastically trying to show us. “I guess we would not need this.”

“It would be of some use later…” I cheekily laughed.

“It would be of some use later…” I cheekily laughed.

My head was heavy as I opened my eyes. Gemma was naked right beside me, hands on my donger while Nat’s naked ass was lying on my arms with her body tilted opposite of mine. Kenneth was nowhere to be found. I couldn’t care less as I removed my arms from Nat’s ass as her ass bounces off my arms. I slowly removed Gemma’s tiny little hands from my crouch and tilted her body around, with her face pressed on the bed.

Her bubbly ass was just right in front of me, with her glory hole facing me. Fuck I am still so horny when I am sober… I slowly inserted my dick right into Gem, as she shifted her ass a little before I shafted my dick fully into her.

“Rise N’ Shine babe…” I yelled as she was still very much asleep.

I’d no idea girls had such reflexes… She just started off with soft moan, right in her sleep. I thrust her gently into her as her hips just moved by its own, in her sleep. As I continued thrusting her, Nat woke up and euphorically started licking my balls.

“Fuck… Nat, this is so… good…” I howled like a horny ass wolf.

“You know I love your cock… Right babe…” Nat started fondling Gemma’s boobs from behind as I continued thrusting my dear girlfriend, Gemma.

Gemma’s soft moans began louder, as she slowly opened her eyes, with her sight right towards the mirror with Natasha and me fucking her while she was asleep.

“Babe… Fuck… This is so… horny… of you… to fuck me… in my sleep… Ugh…. Fakkk….” She just started moaning loudly as she frenched Nat from behind as I fucking doggied her till she yelled all over the room. Her butt was just ramping onto me hard… I want to cum so much…