View Single Post
Old 28-10-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

FR for tara from tiko

Appointment was pushed by 30 mins but its ok , got time to wait.

Open the door and sure it was her -like my uni crush. Went into the room and when i undress, she already came over to kiss . gfe gao lat.

shower sop. nice soft b/c boobs for me to suck - fats at right area. lots of cat eyes given to me like a little girl. light pecks with each other with her occasionally sucking my neck. bbbj was acceptable but short and cap on. rubbed her clit and fingered her gently and boy she was already wet. Tried missionary, cowgirl, spoon, gemini, cockscrew, nirvana. lol jav dream came true. pounded her badly and came 1st shot. after that we just hug and doze off abit. counldnt come during 2nd round despite pounding and all sweaty but nevertheless had a good time with her

rtm: not likely as shes going home already