View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Vietbu cabin crew wknd pump n dump

well done...add 18 pts for u

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
contd.

As we got up to walk from the bar, she was a bit tipsy and walking a little unsteady, but not drink.. but said she needed to hold onto me She apologised for not being a very good drinker (walau when is the last time i heard local girl apologise anything!)

I held her body close, feeling her tight, slim body in her tight dress, age difference 16 years, dam old uncle chikopek taking this bu to a nearby family ktv which only open for f&b in the room till 10:30. Her arms a bit sweat, which for me no problem, holding her close to me.

We went to nearby family ktv, with private room n f&b service now allowed. I know this place from before, but only friends outings. But I also knew the room would be quiet, I would get a nice bottle service and also service the friendly cute vietbu . contd..