Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
i also dunno what price they charge.....i did ask them before is it 40 or 50...they didn't answer...i guess depends on whether the tank if full or empty ?

Went to L16H15 last weekend to look for the recommended G2 or 15 but couldn’t see them in the tank.

Went with G10 instead.

Petite lass from the hills of Chinagrai with natural B cup boobs.
Ah naturals, Looks was quite pretty but minus points for the tummy.

English was quite basic.

Kissing allowed but she not so into French.... BJ was good and she did spend a few seconds on the ball sack for the added syiok-ness. Allow me to finger her a bit while she was working on my tool.

Didn’t get a chance to lick her tits or paint her. Maybe I was just too tired to bother about getting my opponent wet.

Getting old, no stamina and can’t run marathon fuckfest. She ask if she go first or I go first, I just lie down and tell her to ride me.
The pussy was quite tight and her deep thrusts meant only one thing, session was over as soon as it started.

She keep saying sorry for making me cum..... I just laugh it off, as not her problem...

A nice girl but Low GFE and language barrier made the session a bit of a SOP fucking session

Any good tips from the bros out there on what to take to make me a stallion in bed with these ladies??