Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried out Yuan Yuan of 2062 for the first time.

First impression: Her sharp nose caught my attention, followed by her stunning pretty look. I actually saw her several weeks ago from afar at 2058 when I was waiting for that house's Amy. Yuan Yuan looks much better upclose.

Body: Thin fair-skinned figure with well-shaped C-cup boobs with brown nipples. Her body reminds me of ex-1606 Xiang Xiang who also had big boobs on a thin body.

Shower service: Cleaning only.

On bed service: Cold water and normal catbath and BBBJ. No frenching, painting and AR.

FJ: Didn't get to bonk her as I totally lost interest in her after seeing her ice cold attitude. To be fair, she did her best to perform BBBJ and HJ to arouse me, but I just didn't have that sextifying feeling from her. No chemistry and her lack of passion contributed to my downward mood. Perhaps I am used to the full service and hotblooded passion provided by the girls whom I regularly visit, that I could not feel a thing from Yuan Yuan. Requested her to do a back massage instead to end the session.

Overall: A major disappointment for me. As hits and misses are all part of cheonging, I've moved on from this flop session.
avoid her, she is too complacement. very bad attitude. initially was good.