View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Tried this new girl, Lucy (SLG)/Lulu (wolves) today. Booked a 90-min session after confirming that she had been working as a masseuse back in Shanghai for a year. From her photos, she looks like a 乖乖女 so I was in for quite a surprise.

She stays in a new two-storey loft unit with another girl in a part of Area G where some bros might not wish to go to. The apartment is neat and her room comes with an attached toilet. She greeted me in an oversized T-shirt, with black bra and panties underneath. Learnt from her WeChat that she had just celebrated her 26th birthday yesterday (21 Oct), wished her a happy birthday and she kissed me on my lips. She looks like her photos; although not a stunner, still quite a nice looking girl. (Looks 7.9/10) On entering her room, told her that I had just taken my bath, and so the session commenced immediately after stripping myself. She embraced me and locked her hands around my neck while I helped her remove her T-shirt, bra and panties, as she initiated locking lips with me. It made me feel more like a long-lost boyfriend than a customer. (GFE 10/10) She has lovely long hair, tall (1.64 m), lanky, slim body with zero fats, small 32A+/B- boobies, and a soft bush below. (Body 8/10 - I'm not a boobs lover)

帮你按摩好吗?Of course, that was what I was there for, so I duly lay face down on her bed. Being a massage lover, my expectations for massage are quite high, and Lucy's massage was thorough and up to the mark, covering the nape, shoulders, back, buttocks, thighs, calves and the head, with adequate strength and pressure. (Massage 8.5/10) During the massage, checked with her her roaming limits, and she revealed that other than FJ and fingering, she's fine with everything else. Message received... LOUD & CLEAR!

Then she started running her soft fingers up and down the back of my body, followed by rubbing her smooth body against my butt and back, which came complete with deep breathing, moaning and whispers into my ears, 爽吗?舒服吗?

Turned over, she sprayed some breath freshener into her mouth, and initiated another lips-locking session, which transitioned into frenching very quickly, while she rocked and grind her pelvis, with her pussy pressed hard against my precious. Reached for her clit and started to stimulate it while we continued our conversation in French. Her body responded with involuntary squirms, which told me that she must be very sensitive down there. Asked if she liked to be painted, 可以啊 was her reply. What happened next was one of my most memorable moments in my entire sex life. As soon as my tongue started work, her body started to respond with endless uncontrollable twists and movements, interspersed with frequent spasms. This went on for more than 15 minutes, and she attained multiple orgasms. By the time I stopped, I was covered in perspiration while her body was soft and limp. She recovered after a while and she started another conversation in French. This girl is just like an Energiser rabbit, she can just go on and on! (Sensual: 12/10)

She asked, "可以亲你下面吗?" Told her that she should rest as she must be tired, but she replied, “我想要。” Although I'm not a BBBJ/BJ person, went with the flow, and she was soon giving me a BBBJ that was reminiscent of Selena/Abby's. Yes, the feeling was that good, although there weren't as many patterns. 这样我很快就会玩完的, I told her, and she licked and kissed my balls instead. But soon, she was back at it again, and I succumbed shortly after. She continued to suck and lick my didi till I'd unloaded the last drop of sperm in her mouth. (BBBJ/CIM: 9/10) After spitting out the sperm, she helped me clean up before asking permission to rinse her mouth. When she returned from the toilet, she asked if I would like her to shower with me. We had fun soaping for each other, and rubbing our bodies against each others'. She helped me wash my didi, and I reciprocated. This is what 鸳鸯浴 should be - fun and sexy!

After shower, dressed up and paid up, which included a small tip which was truly deserved. (Service attitude: 10/10) Told her that I would be writing a MR for her, and asked if she was okay if I included the intimate details of our encounter, including the painting and the orgasms. Warned her that other bros might visit her expecting to do the same, and she replied that I could write whatever I wanted.

Lucy/Lulu is a true gem, especially for bros who are more 重口味. The foregoing is an accurate account of my session with her. Other bros' encounters with her would most likely differ, due to differences in preferences, chemistry and interaction. Have fun and enjoy!

http://sglonelyguy.net/lucy-massage/

Lulu is no.15 on 狼群 /wolves
Bro read your FR steam man.. hmm one more to add to my consider list.