Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
ChurchillDowns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
Meet a girl 2 years ago name also Lisa also work in TAM. I bounds into her when I was taking a lift and found her attractive decided to make a deal with her. We went to the lobby to lay my T&C She agree and follow me to my place. Confident and Alpha type. Arrived at my place she asked permission to look around I agreed. After she inspected my place we settle down to have a bottle of red wine. She told me that she is from Shanghai studying in Shanghai Arts Academy and just arrive in SG a few days only. I am not interested in her story but her body. After drinking I lay her on the bed start my SOP. Her response was not to my expectation. After carefully inspect her body and play with it for 3 hours I decided to end my session with her when she says that she don't like me to use fingers on her pussy. In this case you can exit, I told her and we have agree that in the event I decided to exit I award you SG100 and if you exit you did not to compensate me. Yes she is slim tall and nice looking but not good in bed. She wanted me to send her to TAM I firmly say no ask her take your own transport there. Before she left my place I told her I like you but I don't need you.
Good story and really cool.