Old 16-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
FaguoRen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Club V6 (formally Armani)

Strange cannot go on the page 4 of this thread. Maybe coz of the funny post #46 which may have been zapped ...

Just to share some updates with Bros who haven't visited the place this week.

Gals quality pretty good for those I have seen (quantity not sure, went late 2 times, not seen all the gals). Tried to give the low range 30$ tip at 2 occasions to test the actual practices (butterfly n service were not bad but not good neither). 1 was fairly ok, but 1 very bad face but no complain. Just to confirm the 30-40-50 standard tip range discussed in previous posts. Not sure if anyone ever gave any tips to waiters , but in 4 sessions so far i never (had to) give them any tip (very minimal service anyway. Bring tower beer and bring the bill).

For singsong lovers , they have replaced all the old wired microphones (legacy mics from Armani time but the sound was quite good and no low battery problem ) with brand new wireless microphones , not bad but battery can hardly last the whole session and not so easy to catch a waiter. At least part of the price increase has been re-invested to upgrade some facilities ...

Last Wed just came to know that the tower beer was at the old 59$ price (but for Wed HH only). Was pretty quiet , for nite session as no much rooms some gals were sent to V3...