View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Morpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Peek Into My Darkness

M: That was the most amazing blowjob I ever had

C: Let me know again if you feel the same way after a guy sucked you off. Don’t look at me like that. That’s what they always say, guys give the best blowjobs because guys know what other guys want.

M: Well, that’s not going to happen

Cass gave me a wink as she zipped me up and gave little bro a pat: Never try never know

In retrospect, a lot of my values and thinking stems from my interactions with Cass over the years. She still remains a dear, close friend of mine to this day.

Not satisfied with how the night played out, I went home after sending Cass back and texted Widya to pop by my room.

Once in, I immediately guided her to my study desk, lifted her onto it and pulled down her pants. I started pounding her as she tried to use her hands to muffle her moans.

W: Ah ah ah sayang ah ah why so horny sayang?

M: I missed you the whole day my dear.

W: So big sayang! I cannot tahan! I’m going to cum soon!

I was thinking about Cass the whole time.

In one swift move, I lifted Widya off the table, positioned her hands on the table and pounded her doggy style while standing up. I wanted to attack her ass as well but the build up from thinking about fucking Cass got so strong that I came straight into Widya’s pussy.

We stood there for awhile as I watched my cum mixed with hers slowly dribbling down her leg.

W: I missed you too sayang. I hope sir and mdm never hear us as they are upstairs in the room.

That’s when my head started to clear a little and reality sank back in. I quickly gave an excuse and shooed Widya out of the room.