View Single Post
Old 18-06-2006, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of
Re: Who has seen gf having sex with other man?

Hijack ur thread with my previous FRs on watching my wife... U may oso refer to my thread http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...32534&page=157

"Finally hv time for some updates on wat happened last week...

As i was requesting help on undercover surveilance, it was becos my wife wans to bring kenneth over to our house. Kenneth is the guy she got to noe at MOS the previous wednesday nite. She likes him alot and wans to fuck him in our bed on their 1st date.

So at 7pm she got ready, weraing a black spag top wit white floral short skirts. I chose a set of matching lingerie for her. A pink lacy bra and superlacy gstrings with a ribbon at the back. As usual, before she went out on dates like tis, i will give her a good pussy licking, sometimes a short fuck. Tis time i gave her both. After making her wet i kissed her goodbye as she left the house. He was waitng downstairs for her.

Fast fwd the report, they had dinner and a slow walk at the beach. He suggested to go for some drinks bt she told him she prefer to drink at home. That was the cue...