View Single Post
Old 27-02-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bali, I will never forget you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
Tks for the update TS. Sad to know the sexual encounters come to an end. All the best in ur future encounters. Do drop by if u have any new developments.
sob, sob...so ends the sexual part of the story of the 1st "fucking" office we ever heard of in SG, as 1 bro here described them ...but there's a bittersweet taste to it all...

the story is ending in such a saddening yet loving way for both TS and his office colleague Cindy...looks like they r going to be an item tgt soon leaving their stable partners of years behind to someone else ...this is the saddest part...sigh...tats why we never like to hv to make choices esp in r/s ...it's really hurting to the losing party...

anyway wish TS Kenneth and Cindy all the best in their life tgt in the future and feel so sad and sorry for their partners who hv cum so far with them to be dropped...tat's life really, it's never a bed of roses all the time...a win win situation would be for them to arrange their partners to be tgt instead...just a tot to help TS out of the problem...not sure if it will work

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor