Thread: FR On L18H38
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by iori71 View Post
Ask for good service and okt intro girl 9 to me.
Look wise cute and pretty not slutty type.
Figure wise busty which i thought its fake at first.
Went to room and she start speaking mandarin to me. She speak it so well that i thought that i was in a chinese house.
This girl is candid and funny.i enjoyed talking to her and her c cup boobs felt so soft and full.

On bed, she give me a good bj and she ride me cowgirl and then doggy. Next, the funny part is that she change the position herself to missionary and when i ask her why she tell me that in this way, it is not boring. I LOL on her comment. Fj wise, she is hardworking and tight. No time wasted and i enjoyed my session with her. She is a rtf material. Got to know from her that she is here for 1 year already. Service wise is good.
she loves to be licked and digged. you can go on and on and she won't stop you or she won't let you stop