View Single Post
Old 31-10-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Can check with the respective embassy / immigration dept of the countries.
Curious though
What's your motivation for giving up sg citizenship?

For myself, i do want to move out of sg permanently, take a PR elsewhere. But giving up citizenship never crossed my mind.
I paid taxes to sg all my life. served NS & all the ICT, why should i give up my citizenship and make myself ineligible to claim my rewards? Gonna find ways to suck this country dry after i moved elsewhere.
Correct. However, have u witnessed how foreign talents tried to find a job and all the way to working and staying very long in the singapore company?

They have existing skillsets built from years of relevant experiences and education. They have the passion. Although their language and basic know-how are not up to standard, since they are now working in singapore, they are trying to find ways to integrate inside the singapore environment and their efforts are sometimes in vain.

So if u try to find a job elsewhere, u have to learn their language and culture, and unfortunately u have to tackle(not avoid) a bit of the toxicity of the work environment.

I welcome any non-personal comments, however the comments need to be precise. No companies pay me to talk without continuously learning new knowledge and skills out of my comfort zone. It's an unpopular conversation and i am very prepared to face zappings, however let's face the reality as of now.