Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
flanders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

hello to all PT bros & bro peter69

I hv asked this ques to WLs b4 & ans varies ..

Some say $120 for 1 hour, some say $100 - this is for the Cat $30 one ..

Sori, the cat $40 one i nvr ask ..

Also, sori, i nvr book 1 hour b4 .. why?

Yr ques really make me think why i nvr book 1 hour w WLs .. imho, PT is for a quick 'wham-bam-thank you ma'am' kind of bonking experience .. pay yr fav WL, wash up with a little tcss, get on bed, catbath, bj (a must hv for me), fj, finiissshhh, ahhh, wash & dress up, give yr 'ger' a 'goodbye' kiss & walk away with a smile .. then repeat & rinse for 4 times with different WLs for $120 .. come to think of it, quite value also, you know .. instead of 1 'long' experience ..you get 4 different experiences with 4 different fav WLs .. variety is the spice of life, right ..

For $120 & a different experience, i now 'dabble' with thai FLs .. you get a nice bath, 2 fj/hj, a massage, and usually 2 hours to enjoy it all! Also got tv & aircon .. i think this good value also .. bros can check the many FL threads in sammyboy .. but be aware, FLs are not regulated & not subjected to regular health checks, so the 'risk' of STDs are higher .. bros please go in with both eyes wide open! .. always, always wear protection - whether for bj or fj ..

Sori for the long reply .. thank you for reading .. power to all PT bros & good bonking ..

Flanders