View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=727533

my 4/5
Ava Silk Stockings
OKT: as usual warm and welcoming
Greeted by a lovely smiling lady when the door opened a prelude of a good session.
Looks: 8/10. really grows on me. Ava has that certain charm that will melt a man's heart with her smile. Complexion is good.
Body: 8/10. got some curves, can be considered as a sexy lady. Complexion equally good and smooth.
Boobs: 9/10 big and lovely to suck and lick. for her body size they are big.
Pussy: 9/10. trimmed odorless and despite her small bush i managed to give her a jolly good lick. Her body was totally responsive.
Frenching: 10/10 gao gao from start to finish. We both gave the other's tongue a 100% work out.
BBBJ: 9/10 Blew me to the point of no return and gleefully sucked out my 1st load. Licked till my dick went limp then she let it go. Gaolat.
FJ: 9/10. 69 each other after rest to begin the fuck job. Doggied her, carry fucked her, stand doggied her and side doggied her. Her small ass looked so cute i just got to ram her from the rear. Finished in missionary before i jerked off on her face. Small load so it was all on target.
GFE: 10/10. Attentive till the end. i felt like i was a true dominant and she my lovely submissive.
RTF: Yes man!