View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
This girl seems to be getting the thumbs up from many bros these days. Classic case of good attitude and solid services will eventually get due recognition.

From what everyone has described, she should consider changing her name from Chi Zi to Qi Zi ("wife" in chinese),since she is serving bros like a dedicated and loving wife.
rtm Chi Zi https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/ 2nd time 2-3 days ago. same obedient mistress treatment, helped me to undress top to bottom , dry my body with towel after shower, help me with my foot wear before I leave her unit. lol she pampered me until I got a bit angry and said to her no need to help foot wear I cannot accept a girl treating me like that this is not anicient china (on my 2nd visit, she remembered and did not help me , good attention to customer )

ok to the ml proper, the pic on the web site did not do her justice, she is not photogenic , actual person is much better looking, not super good looking , more of those neigbourhood homely type of look.

body wise main attaction to me are those erected prominient set of big nipples, highly arousing to see them and than carressed and feasted upon.

massage wise, she will do her best to suit yr needs , ample strength to deliver a ok hard massage, decent enough to relax yr body. as per her service standard she will constantly asked abt yr needs and adjust accordingly .

she usually will be dressed during first quarter of the hour but when sensual time she will be at least 1/2 nude I managed to get a bit of action down south later on probably I rtm. bros if you need her to be " more open" during start can request I am sure she will agree to.

for bbbj I am those very heard to release type, seeing her trying very hard (moaning and slurping and fingering my nipples )I also pai seh ask her hj instead, she refused and continued to try and try . finally I asked her 6 9 position with a full view of her rear and tongue on her butt cheeks etc *hint , I surrendered

very happy with this hard working obedient mistress type ml, although I did suggested to her to be a bit slutty and mischevious to spice up her service , I do not know whether she acted on it or not. once free again will try and report back

Last edited by uglydoll00; 07-10-2018 at 01:16 AM.