View Single Post
Old 24-01-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

And that my friends, is why we all should BELIEVE.

This was never going to be a simple test. We earned all three points because we just don't quit. No matter how scrappy, how sloppy, how gut busting, we find a way. No room for doubters at Liverpool anymore, not this season.

Also, that's the difference between us and City. It's not constant injury excuses and what not, we just have more bottle. Mentality Monsters!!

Henderson phenomenal again, great leader! Alisson superb! Gomez excellent! And Bobby, you beauty! Tough PL debut for Minamino but nice to see him get the minutes, especially if Sadio is out. Hopefully nothing too serious on that front, get well soon Mane.

Must say this Wolves team, Nuno their coach and Adama are the real deal! Much respect from a Reds fan. Good luck with the rest of your season Wolves, you are better than Chelsea, Spurs, United and Arsenal. Would love to see you in the CL next season!

An aside, I take great delight in making this comment..."We lost to Liverpool. A team that you all (UK media) say are fantastic and we've been in the game until the last kick of the ball. For me, that's strides forward". Yeah right, you keep taking them strides Ole, i'm with you!!

Ole actually thought United was unlucky against us last Sunday?! And he even tried to dismiss that we are a good team. This deluded twit has all of Fergie's bitterness and none of his talent! The gift that keeps on giving, long may this continue! What happened on Wednesday night (Burnley's win at OT) made it even sweeter for me, love it!!

Back to us, this current Liverpool team is truly a very special team we are watching my friends, drink it in, and enjoy every second, and remember all the bad times that brought us to where we are now, we deserve this!!

BELIEVE, the Journey continues, enjoy the ride.