Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pattaya

Walking St

If you haven’t been to Walking St in a couple years, you’d be amazed at how many new AGGs have sprung up, with names like Angel, Atlantis, Moon, Yes, Pacha, Dolls, Golden Club, Rich, New Bat, Nice, Panda, Pin-up and Tee Rak.

I was sad to see Crazy House go because it always had some nice-looking “students” dancing in there, as well as hot PR girls.

Pacha has finally found a home in the old Crazy House digs. It apparently opened on Friday. Inside, it looks exactly like the other AGGS on WS. There are 3 stages in a line. Unfortunately, the dancers don’t change position like they did at Crazy House, so it’s better to sit in the middle to get a good look at all the dancers. Happy Hour is the same as the other bars in the group.

Pin-up is the sis bar of Tantra. I remember going in there and being about the only customer. There might be a sprinkling of farangs. That’s about it.

The next time I dropped by, I was shocked. It was packed. Not only that, but it looked they had put in mirrors to make the place look bigger, like double the size. It took me awhile to realize that they actually expanded into a 2-shophouse operation. Now they’ve even opened up the back with booths.

I guess with success comes the drop-off in service. The last time I was there, an older woman picked up my tab and looked at it, then said something to the tomboy waiter. The waiter then started yelling at me angrily, saying I was staying too long. She gave me 5 minutes to finish my drink and get out. This is exactly how Baccara and Crazy House in Soi Cowboy became. Really rude to customers and ordering them to leave or buy another drink. I boycotted them and am now avoiding Pin-up. This is not really a loss for me as Pin-up has many dancers, but no real SYTs.

BTW, seems like tomboys are the craze now in WS. Many bars employ them as waitresses.

TeeRak is a smaller, low-key AGG bar. It also has tomboy waiters. It has only 2 floors of dancers – regular and model. But there are at least 4 hotties in that little bar. When I was there, it got raided and the PR girls in student uniforms had to stop dancing.

Panda is one of those hyped up bars like Sensations. No HH, no draft, so expensive drinks, crowded and uncomfortable. Beers B160, soft drinks B130. Dwarf dancers. Shows like Angelwitch. Girls too pushy for LDs. Got out of there as fast as I could.

Lighthouse dropped its early HH but at least still has draft beer. It used to have topless and nude dancers as well as models, but now has only 4 of 5 girls dancing at any time. Very few customers.

But the problem is bar fines. At only 10:30, already 8-10 girls had been BFd, leaving only the scraps. But among the scraps there was still at least one super baby. Since all of the BFs were ST, it seems better to get here either early or late. Like Palace, they run a late HH from 1:30 for B90. LDs have gone up from B150 to 160.

BFs. This is how the system works. ST B1000/2 hours. LT 1500/5. Before midnite, ST girls have to return to the bar.

Seems the bigger, popular AGGs are attracting the newbie tourists. The smart hunters are hitting the smaller bars, where the top-shelf SYTs are.