View Single Post
Old 20-01-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Yes I do miss the days of Dragon and executive HC or even the Marina South before these 2 hC

I wish I could meet Porsche DHC again, those times I am too blur to ask for contact and keep in touch , when she left I was lost for a while.. really missed her
Guess really have some feelings for her though it’s one way but like I said will be great to meet her again maybe as a friend, chatting etc but not expecting any hanky panky she probably also aged a lot to 40s already

Until then GL cat 150 brought me back to my senses that I do not give up whole forest for one tree. Now my forest is gone also

Looking for weeds and wild grass every where just to satisfy that lust