Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Hello brother tnkaki,

I fully agree with you, i had helped some maids too, some I had bonked with them & some I have not, some had went back to filipine but they still msg me once a while whenever they are in their town cos most of them they dont have wifi or data at their home town. Most of the maids working oversea are either separated, single mother or widow, it is not easy for them to work overseas, to leave their kids & family at home. Some of the maids I chatted had their house damaged during the recently typhoon in filipine. I only help them if they can prove they are telling the truth, to me it is just money, I can work hard to earn it back but to them sometime it is life & death, and just a small sum of money it may bring some happiness, laugther & some light to them and their families back at home. There are some who just want your money but we are the one who approached them first not them so we cant blame them totaly, they have needs and responsibilities to take care. My conclusion is treat them well & they will treat you well. I will like to marry a pinay instead of our local girls from my country, if I was not married. I believe most bro would agree too once you start to understand them well. No offence to all bros, that is only my personal view on them. Have a nice Wednesday bros.

Similar opinion from me too brother tnkaki. Let us be kind and thoughtful to the maids who really deserve help.