View Single Post
Old 16-09-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody17 View Post
天上人间 and a few other major KTVs in Beijing have been forced to be closed for 6 months by the Beijing GA (with a new GA Head assuming the position) and mamasans have to continue their business by introducing MMs to customers in genuine KTVs (i.e. those without hostesses). I had 天上人间 girlfriend asking me to find similar job in HK. It's now back to normal and there is really no need for any 天上人间 MM to come to Singapore to earn a living. If she is of upscale quality, she will probably earn ten times of what she can earn in S'pore. A lot of 天上人间 MM drive to work in Porsche, BMW and MB
Hi bro woody,

Ths for the info. Recently I was intro to a gal who just came to SIN on social pass, who had worked at 天上人间(see my previous posts) 3x a wk until recently. She was classy n a looker, but too old (27-28) n a bit too tall (174 w/o shoes) for me. I rejected her for a cute 20 yo Fujian gal I picked up outside a lift, hehehe.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Yes Sichuan and ChongQing girls seem very good at this! lol....but they also often the easiest girls to ST....what about ZheJiang? My latest target from ZheJiang....and I am already full of evil thoughts on how to tackle her...but I will be cool about it and be ready to drop her when things don't go the way I want it to...
You're safe bro. Gals from Zhejiang r not known for their gong tao, haha.

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

I think some bros/frens r paying too much for exclusivity, GFE n companionship, etc. I may be in the same camp n need to reevaluate my strategies n objectives.

Although part-time BY-ing is 40-50% less expensive, exclusivity is not ensured n much more difficult to enforce. Even full-time BY-ing is not 100%. Then again, no one can be sure that he or she will be alive tmr. Life is so unpredictable...

I currently hv two full-time Bao-ees, aged 20 n 23 (will be 24 soon). They exist just to wait for me to show up n make love to them or take them out for dinner. They never say NO, otherwise they r history. It's a good feeling bcos u know how it is, even my OC n ur OC may say NO, from time to time. Big auntie has come? NP, she can still do BBBJ. Or I can go to the other pussy.

The negative is that the damage is twice as high (like maintaining 2 separate households). Also it's physically very taxing n exhaustive for an ah pek like me. I hv had difficulties satisfying both of them sexually.

But all good thing must come to an end as I'll be leaving for Gotham soon. I really need to rest n recuperate. One gal asks: 你回去了我怎么办?凉拌,你回去上班吧。And so one gal will return to work n the other back to China, hehehe.

Pls share ur BY-ing experiences n comments w/ us.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.