View Single Post
Old 31-07-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
my sexperiences as a masseur

i actually have been thinking about this sharing this supposedly secret life of mine with bros (and sis) here for some time but have not brought myself to do it... until today...

so... i have been a long-time user of this beautiful forum. i have benefited a lot from sharing with many bros in here especially in the hc and ktv lounge section.

you see... i have this skill (i took courses) in massages... and secretly i have been operating as a masseur... exclusively for ladies... been doing it for around 5 years now... with many exciting past experiences...

my modus operandi has always been to find my clients through the internet... previously craigslist was a very good platform... but with its demise i will have to resort to other platforms... the results are not as good as craigslist but still reasonably good enough nonetheless...

in this thread i will share with my fellow samsters my experiences... all posts here are real experiences...

please be patient though as updates could be a little slow at times... i have to juggle my professional work life... my personal life... and my this other life in a little darker side...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.