View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Re: my life in pinoy land part 2

Mai: babe, mcdo arriving in 15 mins.. u go wash up.. after we eat.. u go sleep more n I'll pack everything
Me: ok
Mai: are u ok?
Me: is my migraine. Is killing me..
Mai: oh no.. u go lie down.. later we'll eat in the room..
Me: ok

Mcdo arrived n Mai took a small foldable table from the balcony n set it up in the room. We just ate n did not talk much. After our meal, I took 2 Arcoxia n Mai cleared the table n proceeded to pack all the stuff she brought over. Unknowingly, I fell asleep again.

A few hours later, Mai walked into the room n woke me up. Wow, she was wearing a tight tank top n a small tight shorts. Her nipples was piercing through the tank top n can see a slight cameltoe on her shorts.

Mai: babe, u feeling better
Me: oh my.. seeing u in this I definitely feels good

I immediately grab her n pull her to the bed n kiss her all over.. I got an instant hard on.. as I was kissing her n I rub her boobs n pussy. She got wet instantly n give out a slight moan. I spread her legs wide n push her shorts aside n slide my dick into her wet n tight pussy.

Mai: ohhhh.. this is so good.. so kinky..
Me: u like it?
Mai: I love everything u do to me.. ahhhhhh.. babe is so fucking good..
Me: fuck u are so wet n tight..
Mai: ohhhhhh... ahhhhhh... I'm always wet for u..
Mai: fuck me harder babe.. this is so good..
Mai: babe.. grab my boobs.. dont neglect them..

I pull her tank top up violently n grab n slap her boobs hard..

Mai: ohhhh.. so good.. dont stop.. I love it..
Me: turn over.. I wanna doggy fuck u now..

Immediately Mai turned over on all four n her pussy is so inviting.. I slammed by rock hard dick into her tight young pussy..

Mai: oh my god.. is so deep.. is so fucking good..

Her shorts is already wet from her juice n I pull her tank top back tightly like she's a horse on tight leash..

Mai: babe.. this is so wild.. I love it.. ahhhhhhhhh.. fuck me harder..
Mai: ohhhhhhh.. is so fucking good..

I let go her tank top n pull both her hands back.. now Mai ass is is closely to my groin n my dick is penetrating her deeper.. she grind herself towards me in a circular motion..

Mai: is so deep.. is so good.. ahhhhhh..
Mai: I'm feeling it now.. I'm coming soon.. ooooooooh..
Mai: babe.. I'm coming.. big n strong one.. ahhhhhh... arghhhhhh..

I felt her pussy wall tightened n make her already tight pussy tighter.. i control myself as I don't wanna stop our first wild n rough sex session.. her pussy now is squeezing my dick harder n is so hard to control it not to come..

Mai: babeeeeeee.. cominggggggg naaaaaaa
Mai: is so fucking gooooooood

Mai dropped her body like a ragged doll on the bed.. without delay I turned her over n slammed my rock hard dick into her pussy n fucking her missionary.. her eyes were rolling.. her hands automatically squeezing her boobs.. her moaning went from loud to a whimper n I will make her scream till she has a sore throat..