View Single Post
Old 15-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

2nd checkpoint: container storage area. This is where boxes of items are being kept.

"Over here, you have to be very careful when you walk around. The items very expensive, so make sure you don't langgar anything else you pay." Jamal cautioned.

Amy nodded. She was beginning to perspire from the Xo and the stuffy room. Jamal had purposely switched off the fans so that he can build up the heat for Amy. He was conditioned for the environment as he had worked there for more than 20 years.

Jamal is unmarried and lives in an old 3-room flat near Yew Tee, which allowed him to get to work mush faster than anyone else. He currently rents out one of the rooms to a Female Filipino executive, which whom he had a couple of trysts before. Jamal almost always accept his rental in cash, but sometimes in 'other kinds'

Walking through this area requires some agility and Amy being petite, had no problems except for the heat. Her top began to get messier and her sweat made her white top sheer at the front and back.

Sweat was also forming on her cleavage as well as along her thighs. All that Amy can do to cool herself down was to fan herself using the top of the dress.

"This area abit hor ah Mr Jamal." Amy said.

"Ya, this area normally cannot have fans coz if too strong, wait some items will fall and whatever. So we don't have. Why? You cannot Tahan ah?" Jamal asked

"Can! I'm ok one" Amy said.

"Sure anot? Ok, help me tie that cargo with the ropes here." Jamal said, pointing to a loose cargo box and coiling up some rope.

" you know how to tie anot?" He asked

Amy had experience before with smaller boxes for gifts, but never for a cargo box. "Erm, I can try.."

"Ok, you stand here with one end, and I'll guide you. The way we tie our boxes are different from the rest. Our ropes are knotted so that when they tie the box, try also provide some buffer for protection against bumps. Like that, our customers are happy." Jamal said.

"So first, you put the rope in between your knees, then you slowly press the button there that auto pull the rope from the other side to tie the box. It has to be controlled properly so for a start, I will help you as this box is quite big" Jamal said.

Amy was lost about the process, but still proceeded to do what she was told. She placed the knotted rope in between her knees. As soon as Jamal pressed the button, the rope jerked upwards and is now in between her thigh.

Jamal smiled as Amy continued to focus on the rope, totally not noticing the knots getting closer and closer to her pussy.

Jamal, who was controlling the speed and height of the rope, slowly lifted the rope until the knots just touched Amy's g-string.

Amy gasped but acted like nothing happened. But with more and more knots passing ands pressuring her pussy, she can't help but to feel slightly aroused. It was the same feeling that she felt the night before.

The more she tried to grip the rope, the better the ecstasy for Amy. She soon began to enjoy the process and was breathing heavily. Her pussy was wet from the continuous rubbing by the knots.

Amy let out a soft moan and soon, she was just enjoying the process and didn't think so much about the task at hand. Jamal watched with glee as the little nympho was enjoying herself.

Amy was about to climax when Jamal stopped the button and said," ok it's done now"

"Amy how do you feel at completing the task?" He asked

"Woooh. Great! I don't mind doing it again!" She said, clearly enjoying herself. "Can I help out at this station again if anyone needs my help?"

"Sure Amy. Here we need all the help we can get. But you can only do this if you wear a skirt. So, I recommend that you wear a short skirt like that every day if you want to help out here. Deal?"

"Deal! Thank you Mr Jamal! Thank you for sharing." She exclaimed

"No problem. We're not done yet. I need to take photo for your pass."

"Oh ya... About that. Where shall we take?" Amy asked

"Let's go to the small meeting room there. There's good lighting and a plain background for your photo." Jamal said

Recording 2 done.

Now for the photoshoot. Tbc