Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Haven’t been to Patong for a while. I find the walking streeet rather boring now though it may be novel to the first timers.
I rather bring my gf’s to the two lanes directly in front of the paradise hotel.
One soi is for sensual gay massage. I avoid that! The next soi is littered with gay bars and gay shows where they dance on stage in tongs or without.
Then there is one particular bar where they bang on stage.sometimes they don’t as they get advanced info that there willl be raids.
What amuses me is that now a lot of single or groups of girls frequent these places to get take out for the night. After all they can see what they going to get!
I find Korean and Japanese girls there apart from the western girls.
Once I saw two prettty mainland Chinese girl drunk as hell dancing on stage groping the guys. They were stuffing 1000bht billls into the tongs. After the show the guys swarmed to their tables where the girls made their choices and exchanged hp numbers.

I know the place you are talking about.

I have seen gigolo in action in Koh Samui, Koh San Road in Thailand as well as Kuta Cowboys in Bali Indonesia. Of course plenty more of this kind in Patong and Pattaya.

Yes there is an very big untapped market out there.
Frankly puying is as eager as puychoi to fxxx.