View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thailand nitelife shutdown 5-6 feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
why R U so defensive when I never pointed U as gang member?

defensive? I tot I was on the offensive?
damage control? what talking U? the facts speak for themselves...I am no politician and need no damage control. .....Period
Wah liao, kena accused of being defensive when tried to make a disclaimer in my opening statement. Did you not mention about Mr T and fans in your previous post? Therefore, purpose of my opener was to dissociate my link with Mr T.

What facts when the question was on the availability of puyings in H city and you talked only about the puyings in Bkk. Was H City a ghost town in the chiong scene context for that 3 days? Could you confirm? Is damage control therefore an exclusive game for the politicians? I have my doubts....period or no period.