View Single Post
Old 13-05-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

I repost the following message , posted on 3rd May 2020, from another forum regarding Phnom Penh Riverside scenes.

========== Msg below ======================

About two-thirds of all the hostess bars are now quietly open, so that's about 90 bars to choose from! Some bars have lots of girls, almost back to their full strength. As a previous poster pointed out, it's currently a buyers market so you can negotiate some good prices. Also some girls that wouldn't normally go out with guys are now offering to barfine.There seems to be more ladyboys than normal wandering the streets, especially around the main street 136 junction with street 5.

I have four bars on street 130, and we have two of them discreetly open. Its generally been quite busy and we’ve had some fun nights. Most of our girls are now back from their province. The customers are almost all expats, plus a few tourists stuck here because of lack of flights and closed land borders.