View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_sex View Post
Secondly, different vendor does not mean different girl. So, the situation here is that we have the same product which already has an established price
When is 2 gals ever the same???? Even identical twins are different from each other due to their characters. So what the fuck are you talking about having the same product? You are stupid, aren't you? I don't see others showing signs of stupidity like you just cos of aging.

Quote:
TE owes us no explanation for jacking up the price. That's true.

We also owe him no explanation for refusing to suppport his predatory marketing habits. In fact, we would do ourselves a disservice if we support such behaviour because we are sending a signal to him and other OKTs that we cheongsters are suckers & can easily be manipulated.
Seriously, when did I ever ask for explanation for guys who doesn't wish to support me? Duh! Like i had mentioned countless times, if you don't like my price or my service, don't have to patronize me! It's all about free will. i'm fine with it as long guys don't flame me here yet use another nick to book my gals.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!