View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
You missed my point mate , by saying we are paypigs you have not understood what the pro domms are about . They provide a service that cannot be found in normal life and cater for our fetishes and whether foot or arse or anything else they have to work and of course be paid for their service . As for sensual fetish yes I have that experience sure but that is in Thailand and they occasionally visit SG and yes they have to charge to cover air fare and hotel but the Bros that pay them are not paypigs , Understood mate !!
Thanks bro for coming out to speak for the narrowed industry in singapore where most are pro dommes and slaves only. nothing much on the sensual side. Appreciate it