Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger59 View Post
Hello bros! I just got back from Bali a few days ago and thanks to all the bros here sharing, I decided to try out Flame Spa.

Price: IDR1m for 60mins in their standard room (which is v nice & more than enough imo) Option to top up 300k if you want nuru gel which I HIGHLY recommend.

Went at 2pm, had 12 ladies to choose from. Not a bad selection, but I saw one girl hiding at the back, and when she came out to the light, I knew that she’s the one. Her name is Yuki. The whole selection process is very discreet with a concealed mirror to hide your identity.

Shortly after, they ushered me to the room and told me to wait for Yuko. There was UV light all around which was a nice sensual touch, nice shower area and nice bed too, with mirrors on the walls so you can enjoy the view.

When she came in upon closer look, I was so happy because she was a SYT, quite tall around 165cm, with super tight body and beautiful C cup boobs, nice ass and pleasant face! She promptly settled me down and started with 30mins of massage with masseuse in a bikini. Nothing to shout about tbh. Then the Yuki went full nude & started w the Nuru Gel, which was really out of this world. The rest, is up to ur own imagination.

All I can say is that, although it’s pricier than other massages out there, pricer than full service spa (with FJ), it was totally worth it. Flame Spa is really really professional, looks and provides like an upmarket spa, with beautiful girls to choose from. For those looking for a surreal and sensual Nuru experience, this is the place.

Also, no FJ offered. I heard that alot of masseurs offer BBBJ but Yuki didnt due to braces. I’m a BBBJ guy, and trust me when I say that the experience she gave, it was not necessary.

PS: did I mention that Yuki is 19? 😳
Thanks for the review buddy. Will try it next month when I am there.