Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Action in Japan

To be honest, if you want to have better experience in Japan, it really helps that you can speak Japanese and look East Asian.

I started visiting Japan from late 2013 and have my first soapland experience in 2014. I have already started learning Japanese back then in a formal language school but truth to be said, my command of the language back then wasn't good and I can only have very minimal conversation with the girls and the staff.

Fast forward to 2017-2018, it is much much easier to access better quality girls and services throughout Japan. I have been too most of the popular redlight district all over the country, Yoshiwara in Tokyo, Susukino in Sapporo, Nakasu in Fukuoka, Sakae in Nagoya, you name it. And even recently been to Sakai in Kochi prefecture to try out their joints there. What is really different is that once you can to chat with the girls, the experience from the option they provide to the overall GFE is better.

So for those who wants to have a better experience, take up the language and put in a few years of effort. What's more, you will be able to enjoy the plot of JAV as well.