Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Japan

Completed my Japbang mission this year at a joint off Central Tokyo.

Paradise Inn at Kawasaki. It's a sister joint of the famed Tokyo Hentai Club. Google and you shall find.

FJ is for sure here but it's a bit far out and they didn't really have as many girls.

But I am glad I chose Becky as she was by far the best on that day in terms of looks and figure, 168cm and looks great in lingerie and heels.

Chose nuru option and 2 shots. Room was taken in most part by the shower and nuru mat, so it's a bit small.

Nuru was not the best I had, but her tongue skills are great.

Frenching, BBBJ was solid. More GFE and Becky's a bit of the reserved kind and not the wild slut type that I like.

Round 1:
Started with cowgirl on the nuru mat and her taking charge.
Riding was good with soft moans and her excellent use of her sexy body to rubba.
She was alternating slow and quick, probably thinking this customer gonna be finished by her sexy moves quite soon.
Her slutty self soon showed when I whacked her back in that position.
Locked her legs and pumped my piston up her pussy.
Moaning went louder and wilder and her pussy was gripping hard.
Flipped her over, locked her arms and whacked her even harder in missionary.
Finished off with a mouth fuck and a great CIM. Boomz!

Round 2:
I think she tired out by then.
But I fingered her till the juices flowed again.
Banged missionary and then standing doggie to finish her off.
I thought Round 1 was kinkier on the nuru mat.

Cost was around $380SGD. Pricey, and nuru could have been better. But she's a great girl and quite the submissive.