View Single Post
Old 13-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

FR from recent Korea trip.

Due to busy work schedule, i did not venture much but managed to squeeze one night out to visit the below places.

1) Jangan-dong area
This place has a lot of massage place but quality could be below that of gangnam-gu area. A lot of pimps there to guide you to their massage place. Went there and sight-seeing with a local and finally decided to head for gangnam-gu an ma.

2) YuLi Red light district (or maybe pronounced as Brali )
This place opens at around 9pm. a bit just like our Desker road. Over 30 to 40 individual shops. We went there around 7 pm and most of the shops were closed. There are some shops that open early and there will be one mamasan stationed outside the shop to guide you.
This place according to the local is much bigger in size than the famed cheongnyangi red light district. Shop around a few shops. Standard procedure is mamasan will knock on the glass door and then open. Gals will sit on the floor and say Hi to you just like the zhao cai cat. damn funny. Gals there not my cup of tea...average 4/10 to 5/10

3) W Massage (An Ma)
According the the local, one of the better ones in Gangnam-gu.
Paid 200,000 for 1 hour 45 mins of massage.
The receptionist who attended to us is quite chio and deep in my heart I was thinking that if she does massage it will be like heaven. First 45 mins a blind man massage for us. After finishing the massage, my local friend went for his second massage and the chio reception asked me to wait for 5 mins ... I was thinking wtf must wait. Later I realised why I have to wait for 5 mins.
When my turn came, the chio receptionist brough to another room with a nice sofa. I was asked to sit on the sofa and then surprised... the chio receptionist put a condom on me and started to BJ. Later she let me fxxk her maybe 20 strokes. All these activties done without removing her clothes. Managed to grab her boobs. Now I know why I have to wait for 5 mins. the chio receptionist is the first girl to "warm" all customers. Next I was brought to another room for my second gal. A 18 years old syt...tall and model like. i would rate her 8/10 and the chio receptionist 7/10. Here the real service starts....bath , ass rim , bbbj , fxxk all styles...finally I got to fxxk the first korean . My gal used to work in Fish An Ma.

Additional info. this place operates 24 hours with around 10 to 15 gals working at all time.